- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- EVA Foam front and rear grips
- Fuji’s lightweight KL, KR and KT Alconite ring guides to keep the blanks action, these guides provide superior casting, unlimited line flow and line protection
- Daiwa uplocking reel seat
- Hook Keeper
Line Weight: 4 - 9kg
Lure Weight: 7 - 28g
Construction: 2 piece
Guides: 8 + Tip
Suited Reels: Spin
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.