Daiwa TD SOL III LT3000D-C Reel
- ATD, Daiwa’s new drag, ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even wear of the drag washers and ultimately reduces “pulsing” of the drag when fighting the fish.Combined with new improved drag grease that exhibits a low viscosity at rest, yet becomes more viscous immediately after drag start up. This reduces initial drag startup inertia and combined with the structural changes of the ATD Drag System results in a smoother drag from the initial hook up.
- Air Bail: The smooth bale shape of Daiwa's Airbail dramatically reduces the chance of the line no returning to the bail roller. Furthermore, by developing a hollow bail wire, the wire had a significant increase in strength for the same weight.
- Air Rotor, For ultimate strength and rotation, BG uses our latest version of Air Rotor, this super strong light rotor is like no other – a new revolution in strength and sensitivity. This design disperses pressure to the entire lower section of the rotor, dramatically decreasing weight, stress and flexing while massively increasing the strength.
- Zaion: Zaion is an excellent material developed by DAIWA to built reel bodies and rotors. The big advantage of this material is its lightness and solidity. Zaion is a kind of "High Density" carbon strain material, which is made for highest performance and to resist maximum impact. Due to Zaion, it is possible to construct a lightweight reel body that durably supports the gearing. The strength of Zaion corresponds to magnesium and is 20% stronger than Nylon/ABS material, usually used for reel bodies. Zaion is about 50% lighter than Aluminium. Zaion - the ultimative reel material!
- Magseal: Given the popularity of saltwater fishing, reducing water penetration is a major goal to minimize corrosion, promote longer life and better performance. Daiwa found a solution – Magseal, this system greatly reduces the penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft. Being magnetized this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust intrusion, eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy. Not content with Magsealing the rotor/anti-reverse system, Saltist also introduces fully contained Magsealed line roller system to attenuate water intrusion, maintain rotation smoothness and increase part longevity. Magseal has now reached the pinnacle of evolution.
- CRBB ball bearings feature an 12 times higher corrosion resistance than usual ball bearings
- Machined cut aluminium handle
- Air Aluminium Spool
- Tough digigear digital gear design
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 80cm (31.6inch)
-lbs/yds: 10/280, 12/220, 16/160
-mm/m: 0.25/260, 0.28/200, 0.33/150
- PE/m: 1.2/430, 1.5/300, 2/230
-mm/m: 0.16/430, 0.18/300, 0.2/230
Max Drag: 10kg, 22lb
Weight: 190g, 6.7oz
Handle Side: Interchangable
Daiwa TD SOL 7'6" 2peice 4-9kg 7-28g Rod
- High Volume Fibre Rod Construction: HVF combines precise resin control with unidirectional graphite fibre to produce a blank with maximum graphite density. This combination results in a blank that is light, responsive, and crisp in action.
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- EVA Foam front and rear grips
- Fuji’s lightweight KL, KR and KT Alconite ring guides to keep the blanks action, these guides provide superior casting, unlimited line flow and line protection
- Daiwa uplocking reel seat
- Hook Keeper
Line Weight: 4 - 9kg
Lure Weight: 7 - 28g
Construction: 2 piece
Guides: 8 + Tip
Suited Reels: Spin
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
North Island - $0.00
South Island - $9.90
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick up from 7 Somerset Street, Frankton, Hamilton
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.