The Daiwa Team Daiwa Hyper 7'0" 6-10kg 7-28g 1 pc Soft Bait Rod combines Toray nano technology with Daiwa's unique rod blank actions and quality components to produce a light, responsive rod ideal for soft baiting. It's unique green colour makes it stand out from the crowd. This is a light weight soft bait rod is suited for soft baiters with a range of experience, it is easy to use while learning and has a great forgiving action.
- Nanoplus - Nanoalloy technology is an innovative microstructure control technology developed by Toray that can bring about dramatic improvement in charatacteristics compared to existing materials by minutely dispersing multipule polymers on a nano metric scale. The technology enables high performance and functionality in polymer which which could not be achieved with conventional alloys. Daiwa use Nanoalloy technology material with Daiwa original design technique and manufacturing method on each product to produce a more rigid and lighter rod bank.
- X45® Carbon Fibre - Special carbon fiber material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibers are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibers. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology - In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibers DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fiber) rods are made of a carbon fiber compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- Fuji Guides - Fuji Exclusive frame with improved Hard "O" Rings. Singles foot guides keep the overall rod weight to a minimum while maximising bite detection through the blank.
- Daiwa Reel Seat - Super light weight and ergonomic reel seat with down locking reel hood
- EVA Grips - Easy to grip and comfortable to fish with, the grips are tapered for comfort and ease of handling.
- Hook Keeper - Fuji folding hook keeper allows the hook keeper to be tucked away when knot in use. The hook keeper is situated just above the fore grip.
- Daiwa Butt Cap - A Daiwa butt cap finished the blank up.
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Construction: 1 Piece
Line Weight: 6-10kg
Recommended Cast Weight: 7-28g
Guides: 8 + Tip
Reel Style: Small Spin 2000 - 4000 size
Fishing Style: Soft bait
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.