The Daiwa Windcast 6000 & Sensor Sandstorm 13'0 Surf Combo offers light weight performance in a surf casting combo. The rod is ultra light weight and fitted with Fuji components, where as the reel is equipt with quality gearing, air bail and twist buster to aid in casting performance.
Daiwa Windcast 6000 Longcast Quick Drag Reel
- Machine-cut handle(folding Type)
- DigiGear II: Machined, digitally developed gearing for maximum performance and endurance. Embedded in our HardBodyZ aluminium body, it transmits smoothly and efficiently the power of the handle directly to the rotor. Like this you can concentrate on fishing completely.Our DAIWA engineers completely perfected the technology of milled gears with the Digigear II. The shape and surface of the gear teeth enable the construction of gears with extraordinary smooth running, smallest resistance and extremely long lifespan.
- Cross Wrap
- Air Rotor: Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.Under the same strain, a conventional rotor is much more distorted than a Air Rotor, since here the strain is scattered over the whole rotor and not not concentrated to one point.
- Magsealed: Given the popularity of saltwater fishing, reducing water penetration is a major goal to minimize corrosion, promote longer life and better performance. Daiwa found a solution – Magseal, this system greatly reduces the penetration of water inside the body via the main shaft. Being magnetized this lubrication system avoids any friction, reduces dust intrusion, eliminates oil spray and improves reel life expectancy.
- Air Bail: DAIWA's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
- TwistBuster II: Line Twist Occurs in the rotor rotation was said to be an inevitable consequence of fishing with spin reels. Daiwa employs a tapered line roller in its Twistbuster II Technology that has been used to great effect, offsetting line twist, greatly improving line management and resulting in trouble free fishing.
- Cast Lock, Manual Return(Bail)
- Infinite Stopper
- 35mm long stroke
Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
Line Retrieve: 82cm
Max Drag: 15kg
- kg/m: 10/250, 12/200, 16/170
- PE/m: 5/350, 6/300
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Daiwa Sensor Sandstorm 13'0" 3 Piece Surf Rod
- X45® Carbon Fibre: Special carbon fibre material for the improvement of the torsion-resistance. Conventional carbon fibres are always layered in a 90° angle - the new X45 material features a 45° angle and is combined with 0° and 90° layered carbon fibres. This construction makes the rods stronger and more distortion-proof. Despite the increased distortion-proofness the flexibility is maintained. This implies that X45 rods are not only stronger and cast more precisely, but also support the angler at the presentation of delicate lures and at ending the fight with the fish safely. X45 offers the perfect balance of strength, control and elasticity.
- High Volume Fibre (HVF®) Carbon Fibre Technology: In contrast to normal carbon fibre rods with high resin content in the space between the carbon fibres DAIWA HVF (High Volume Fibre) rods are made of a carbon fibre compound with less resin, called HVF. Since resin has a high weight, rods made of HVF are more condensed, more light weight and feature a faster action.
- V-JOINT® CONNECTION: Special spigot joint - the spigot and the blank around the spigot are made of a special, exclusively for DAIWA made BIAS carbon fiber material.The carbon fibers follow a 45-degree angle, resulting in a smaller carbon fiber demand. The consequence is a slimmer joint and a perfect bending curve.
- Fuji O Ring Guides: Quality fuji guides suitable for use with braided or nylon lines
- Fuji Graphite reel seat with black reinforcing hoods
- X Wrap shrink wrap butt grip
- Eva Butt Cap
- Textured grip on tip section to aid with pulling the rod sections appart
- X Tube blank protection prevents scratching and wear
Guides: 7 + 1 Tip
Cast Weight: 60-180g
Construction: 3 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 10-20kg
|Brand||Daiwa Fishing Equipment|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.