To make things easier, Jigstar have paired both split and soild rings in the one packet. These combos are avaiable in a few sizes and feature an equal number of both spilt and solid ring in a packet.
JigStar Split Rings
Essential for jigging, slow jigs and poppers, the Jigstar split rings are an essentials link joining you lure to you line.
- avaiable in a range of sizes
- Stanless construction
- Split Rings are an essential "link" to any jig or popping system.
- Jig Star Split Rings use quality stainless steel material and are meticulously manufactured to our specification.
JigStar Solid Rings
JigStar Solid ring are excellent for rigging jigs or as joiner in your tackle rings, their heavy duty construction features no sharp edges. Solid Rings are an essential "link" in any terminal system. These are used to carry the leader knot, assist hook and split ring of any jigging system. Jig Star Solid Rings are made from one piece quality 304 stainless steel and feature smooth round edges for reliable knot strength. We highly recommend the use of Jig Star Knot Sleeve when tying your leader to any solid ring.
- Heavy duty solid stainless steel rings.V
- Virtually unbreakable and offer superior strength as connectors between lines and leaders.
- Resists abrasion from wire lines and will not cut through softer lines (as split rings can do).
North Island - $5.90
South Island - $5.90
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free Pick up from 7 Somerset Street, Frankton, Hamilton
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.