The Maxel F60H Transformer Jigging Concept Reel is perfect for live baiting and jigging for kingfish, it features precision gearing, carbon drags and a Rigid Aluminimum frame. These reel are built tough and designed to take the repeat punishment that Kingfish jigging produces.
- 6061-T6 machine cut one piece aluminum frame
- Cold Forged Spool & Sideplate: With Maxel latest cold forging technology, the super strong, cold forged aluminum spool and side plates stand up to line pressure and hard fighting stresses.
- Precision-machined stainless steel gears
- Magnetic cast assist
- Carbon Drag System: unique Carbon Drag system delivers wide range and smooth operation at all settings. The contaminant resistant carbon surfaces are treated with a precise amount of specially formulated MAXEL drag grease that resists water absorption and maintains powerful drag settings. Constant, steady friction and excellent heat displacement are assured through the drag surface design.
- Excellent free spool
- Ergo Power Handle: Maxel ergonomically shaped power knob provides maximum power with minimum fatigue for the game angler .The power knob takes full advantage of the natural dynamics of the human hand ,wrist and forearm to help sustain power and endurance for the game angler
- Anti-Corrosion Stainless Steel Bearings: Maxel use top quality shielded stainless steel ball bearings assure corrosion resistance and smooth operation on line release and recovery.
Bearings: 8 + 2 AR
Gear Ratio: 5.3:1
Line retrieve: 97cm
-lbs/m: 60 - 400
Max Strike Drag: 12kg
Max Full Drag: 24kg
Handle Side: Right Handed
Colour: Silver / LGY
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.