The Okuma Andros 5 Narrow and Nano Matrix 150g Inchiku Rod make and awesome combination for Slow jigging. The Andros is compact and lite weight with bucket loads of drag. The Nano Matrix 150g Inchiku Rod will jig weights down to 50g and up to 200g, it folds away when loaded and is ultra lite weight and super sensitive, this combo offer power and performance at a competitive price.
Okuma Andros 5 Narrow Single Speed.
- Hi Speed Gearing 6.4:1
- 6-pcs ABEC-5 rated EZO Japanese ball bearings - TBC
- Double Dog Anti-reverse system
- Cold forged 6061-T Aluminium Spool
- Ratchet drag lever for precise drag settings
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminium handle arm
- One screw right side plate take down for easy internal access
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit
- Maximum drag at Full with complete free spool is 24 lbs
- Maximum drag at Strike with complete free spool is 15 lbs
**Okuma 5 Year Warranty**
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Ball Bearings: 6BB + 1 RB
Line Retrieve(cm): 106
- mm/m: 0.32/385, 0.37/275, 0.42/225
- Lbs/yds: 12/420, 15/300, 20/250
Max Drag at Strike: 7kg
Max Drag At Full: 11kg
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'3 100-150gm Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Graphite Trigger Style Reel Seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'3", 1.92m
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Recommended Jig Weight: 100 -150g
Recommended Line Weight: 8 - 12kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.