New for the 2013-14 season is the Okuma Andros Single speed reel. It offers the performance of the Andros range in a single speed rather than a 2 speed. This reel packs a palm sized punch and excellent performance. These reels are surprisingly powerful for the size. It features a low lying body getting the reel as close to the rod as possible increasing sensitivity and stability while fishing. The Andros has 2 main dials, one for cast control and the second for dial up pre drag settings. Hi Performance and packed with feature this reel is a fantastic addition to the Okuma range of fishing reels.
- Hi Speed Gearing 6.4:1
- 6-pcs ABEC-5 rated EZO Japanese ball bearings
- Double Dog Anti-reverse system
- Cold forged 6061-T Aluminium Spool
- Ratchet drag lever for precise drag settings
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminium handle arm
- One screw right side plate take down for easy internal access
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- Integrated recessed reel foot design for low profile rod fit
- Maximum drag at Full with complete free spool is 24 lbs
- Maximum drag at Strike with complete free spool is 15 lbs
**Okuma 5 Year Warranty**
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Ball Bearings: 6BB +1RB
Line Retrieve: 42.1
- mm/m: 0.32/570, 0.37/400, 0.42/320
- Lbs/yds: 12/620, 15/430, 20/340
Max Drag at Strike: 7kg
Max Drag At Full: 11kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.