The Okuma Azores 90 & X-factor 14'0 8-10kg Surf rod, this is a great robust combo ideal for surf casting most east or west coast beaches. The Azores 90 has adecent capacity for 30lb mono or heavy braid. The X factor is a great value robust rod, it has been a proven rod in the Okuma range for quite a few years.
Okuma Azores Blue 90S Reel
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag System
- Precision click drag adjustment for more precise drag settings
- Multi-disc, Carbonite and felt drag washers for DFD
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Dual anti-reverse systems for maximum security
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion-resistant coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, high density gearing
- ALC: Rigid die-cast aluminium body, side plate and rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminium handle arm for strength
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
Bearings: 6 + 1
Gear Ratio: 5.4:1
Line retrieve: 46"
-lbs/yds: 15/550, 20/450, 25/340
-mm/m: 0.45/350, 0.50/280, 0.55/240
Max Drag: 44lbs, 20kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma X Factor 14'0" 8-10kg 3-5oz 3 Piece Surf Casting Rod
- Inlaid Guides suitable for nylon or braided lines
- EVA Foam Front Grip
- Split rear EVA Grip
- Wooden Beach Spike
- Graphite Reel seat with stainless reinforcing hoods
- 3 Piece Graphite twill/E Glass Blank
- Under bound and Over bound guides
Line Weight: 8 - 10kg
Recommended Cast Weight: 3 - 5oz
Construction: 3 Piece
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Colour: Black, Gold and Silver bindings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.