The Okuma Citrix 364 Paired with the Nano Matrix Slow Jig rod makes an awesome combo for targeting Snapper and Kingfish on slow Jigs. This combo features a large a capacity low profile reel paired with a reliable proven soft bait rod.
Okuma Citrix 364 Low Profile Bait Cast Reel
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminium frame
- A6061-T6 machined aluminium, anodized V-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 7BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 7 Position Velocity Control System under palm cover
- Dual anti reverse system for maximum reliability
- Graphite side plates on both sides
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Synchronised level wind optimised for braided line
- On/off audible clicker for trolling and bait fishing
** Okuma's 5 Year Warranty **
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Weight: 311g, 11oz
Line Retrieve: 31", 78cm
- lbs/yds: 12/250, 14/230, 20/150
- mm/m: 0.33/230, 0.35/210, 0.41/140
Max Drag Force: 11kg
Handle Side: Right
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'3 100g Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Graphite Reel Seat with Stainless steel reinforcing hoods. Down locking front Grip and Trigger grip style painted rear seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'3", 1.92m
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Recommended Jig Weight: 50-100g
Recommended Line Weight: 6-10kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Rod Style: Soft bait, Inchiku, Slow Jig
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.