The Okuma Coronado 80 Bait Feeder & Solaris 13'6 10-20kg rod is a fantastic surf combo, the reel features a large amount of drag, while the rod is light weight and easy to cast with.
Okuma Coronado CDX-80 Bait Feeder Reel
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Bearings: 4HPB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
Line retrieve: 115cm
- mm/m: 0.40/380, 0.45/300, 0.50/240
Max Drag: 17kg
Okuma Solaris II 13'6 10-20kg 3-8oz 3 piece Surf Rod
- IM-6 graphite blank construction
- High rise surf guides with Aluminium oxide guide inserts
- HIgh Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Inlaid Guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Minimalist grip confirguration to help keep the rod weight as low as possible, making the rod easier to cast and control while casting.
- Size 25 Graphite reel seat with Stainless steel hoods
- Rubber/Aluminium steel butt cap
Line Weight: 20-40lbs
Lure Weight: 3-8oz
Construction: 3 piece
Guides: 7 + Tip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.