The Okuma Coronado 80 Bait Feeder & Tournament Concept 10'0 8-15kg Rod make a great rod combo, the tournament concepts rods are light weight compared to more traditional glass rods, it features a robust contruction with the sensativity only achieved from graphite rods. THe tournament concepts rods are well paired with the Coronado reel, it features a lightr weight graphite body, and Dual force drag making it light enough to cast all day and when it matters having a great smooth drag ideal for taiming most kingfish and big snapper.
Okuma Coronado CDX-80 Bait Feeder Reel
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Bearings: 4HPB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 4.9:1
Line retrieve: 115cm
- mm/m: 0.40/380, 0.45/300, 0.50/240
Max Drag: 17kg
Okuma Tournament Concept 10'0" 8-15kg 2 piece Rock Rod
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips with Cross wrap shrink wrap grip.
- Rubber Butt Cap
- Painted White top half of the tip section for ease of visibility while night fishing
Length: 10'0", 320cm
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 8-15kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.