The Okuma Coronado CDX-60 Baitfeeder spinning reels are equipt with an on/off auto trip bait feeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The precision dual force drag system maximizes high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. The high performance bearings are more than 10 times more resistant to saltwater than standard.
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Carbonite drag washers on Dual Force Drag
- Heavy duty, brass DFD and spool shaft stabilizer
- 4HPB+1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coasting process
- Machined aluminum, screw in handle system
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Bearings: 4HPB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
Line retrieve: 86cm
- mm/m: 0.30/375, 0.35/275, 0.40/210
Max Drag: 12kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.