The Okuma Epixor XT 40 & Tournament Concept 7'6" 6-10kg Soft Bait Combo is a fantastic fusion of technology and affordability. The Epixor is a revised version an old classic, with new technology brings a new style and increase performance on the old model. The reel suits the rod well and combines to make an affordable soft bait combo.
Okuma Epixor EPXT-40 Reel
- C40x Body: Substantially stronger composite than standard graphite materials. At 25% lighter, 1.5 times stronger and 100% anti-corrosive, translates into and extremely light weight and durable construction.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 7BB+1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- Corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor technology: Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion.
- Rigid metal handle design for strength
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool with LCS lip
- CDB (Centrifugal Disc Bail)
- Okuma's Centrifugal Disc Bail(CDB) is a unique new design that incorporates a heavier brass disc that is perfectly weighted and balanced to create a smoother and easier bail operation, while increasing the strength and stability of the overall bail function. The new Okuma technology of graphite bail arm with metal disc embedded also avoids risk of corrosion and electro difference between the bail wire and traditional zinc bail arm.
- Heavy duty solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- TCA (Torsion Control Armor): The one piece Torsion Control Armor (TCA) design made with Okuma long strand carbon fibre found on the new Inspira spinning reel is made with a double arm design which offers high torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for static strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also makes the reel extremely rigid which reduces twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignment.
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Bearings: 7 + 1 ARB
Line retrieve(cm): 76
- mm/m: 0.25/260, 0.30/180, 0.35/130
Handle Side: Interchangable
Max drag: 10kg
Okuma Tournament Concept 7'6 6-10kg Dropshot Spin Rod
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Guides: 8 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 1 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 6-10kg
Suited Reels: Spin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.