Okuma Fina Pro XP 30 Spin Reel
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag washers
- 1BB+1RB bearing drive system for smoothness
- Multi-stop anti-reverse system
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Precision Elliptical Gearing System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Durable stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
Bearings: 1 + 1 RB
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Max Drag: 3kg
- mm/m: 0.20/240, 0.25/155, 0.30/110
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma Tournament Concept 7'0 4 piece 2-4kg Spin Rod
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Length: 7'0", 213cm
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 4 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 2-4kg
Suited Reels: Fina, Expixor, Inspira, Helios
Fishing Style: Trout Spin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.