The Okuma Helios 30 Spin Reel is a light weight performance reel, it features new Okuma technology encased in a light weigth C40x housing perfect for long casting sessions.
CDB (Centrifugal Disc Bail) Okuma's Centrifugal Disc Bail(CDB) is a unique new design that incorporates a heavier brass disc that is perfectly weighted and balanced to create a smoother and easier bail operation, while increasing the strength and stability of the overall bail function. The new Okuma technology of graphite bail arm with metal disc embedded also avoids risk of corrosion and electro difference between the bail wire and traditional zinc bail arm. CDB (Centrifugal Disc Bail)
Progressive Drag: 1-K woven carbon fibre drag knob which reduces weight and creates a more progressive drag setting. Progressive Drag
C-40X Carbon Fibre Technology: Okuma’s new C-40X long strand carbon fibre technology utilizes a specially blended graphite polymer. The carbon fibres in this material are elongated and reinforced, creating a substantially stronger composite than standard graphite material. At 25% lighter, 1.5 times stronger and 100% anti-corrosive. C-40X translates into an extremely lightweight and durable construction. The Helios is made with C-40X long strand carbon fibre frame and sideplate for a stronger and lighter performance. C-40X Carbon Fibre Technology
CFR (Cyclonic Flow Rotor) Cyclonic Flow Rotor (CFR) was designed to create “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air flow through the ported rotor. This thoroughly tested design allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibility through out the reel. CFR also creates a lighter-weight and a more rigid rotor which reduces the flex and rotational coherence and creates a more precise mechanical operation. CFR (Cyclonic Flow Rotor)
TCA (Torsion Control Armor)The one piece Torsion Control Armor (TCA) design made with Okuma long strand carbon fibre found on the new Inspira spinning reel is made with a double arm design which offers high torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for static strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also makes the reel extremely rigid which reduces twist and torque and keeps the internal parts in perfect alignment. TCA (Torsion Control Armor)
TCA (Torsion Control Armor) Against Body Twist and Torque: 360 degree anti-twist with pressure taken from line roller. 360 degree anti-twist with pressure taken from handle.
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and side plates.
- C-40X Cyclonic Flow Rotor for corrosion resistance.
- TCA: Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting.
- 8HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear.
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears.
- Rigid, machined aluminum, anodized handle.
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort.
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool.
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire.
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Bearings: 8HPB + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 24.8"
Max Drag: 13lb
- lbs/yds: 6/240, 8/200, 10/160
- mm/m: 0.20/300 ,0.25/200 ,0.30/130
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.