Okuma Helios HSX-30 Spin Reel
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and side plates.
- C-40X Cyclonic Flow Rotor for corrosion resistance.
- TCA: Torsion Control Armor reduces twisting.
- 8HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings.
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear.
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears.
- Rigid, machined aluminum, anodized handle.
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort.
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool.
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire.
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Bearings: 8HPB + 1RB
Line Retrieve: 24.8"
Max Drag: 13lb
- lbs/yds: 6/240, 8/200, 10/160
- mm/m: 0.20/300 ,0.25/200 ,0.30/130
Okuma Tournament Concept 7'0 4 piece 2-4kg Spin Rod
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Length: 7'0", 213cm
Guides: 6 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 4 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 2-4kg
Fishing Style: Trout Spin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.