The Okuma Inspira 40 & Nano Matrix 6'3 100-150gm Spin Slow Jig Combo ideal for fish inchiku and slider jigs for snapper and kingfish. The set is very light weight making a days fishing easier.
Okuma Inspira ISX-40 Spin Reel
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- TCA: Torsion Control Armour
- 8 BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminium, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Bearings: 8BB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Line retrieve: 29"
-mm/m: 0.25/270, 0.30/190, 0.32/170
Max Drag: 6kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'3 100-150g Slow Jig Rod Spin
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Light weight grahpite trigger style reel seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'3", 1.92m
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Recommended Jig Weight: 100-150g
Recommended Line Weight: 6-10kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.