The Okuma Inspira 40 & Tournament Concept 7'6 6-10kg Soft Bait Rod is a great value it is light weight and excellent value and suits a range of fishing skill.
Okuma Inspira ISX-30 Spin Reel
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame and sideplates
- Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- TCA: Torsion Control Armour
- 8 BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminium, anodized handle
- Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminium, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Bearings: 8BB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Line retrieve: 29"
- mm/m: 0.25/270, 0.30/190, 0.32/170
Max Drag: 6kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma Tournament Concepts 7'6" 6-10kg 2 Piece soft Bait Rod
- Okuma’s Unidirectional Fibre Reinforcement (UFR) technology: Breakthrough design in rod strength and sensitivity. This patented manufacturing process utilizes an outer layer of longitudinal fibres around the rod blank to significantly increase the rod’s strength and power in the tip section. These fibres also increase the rod’s lifting power and maximum strength of the rod by up to four times that of a standard rod blank. The end result is an extremely powerful and durable rod which anglers can use with confidence.
- Pipe Style Okuma Graphite Reel Seat
- Inlaid guides suitable for braided or nylon lines
- Orange over bound Guides in the tip section act as an indicator for your rod length and bite detection
- Hook Keeper
- EVA Front and rear grips, with split rear grips.
- Rubber Gimbal Knock
Guides: 8 +1 Tip
Jig Weight: N/A
Construction: 2 Piece
Recommended Line Class: 6-10kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.