The Okuma Komodo 364 & Nano Matrix 6'3" 100-150gm Slow Jig Combo is a great mid weight slow jig combo, it is ideally paired with 20-30lb multi colour braid and ideal for fishing Beta bug or Kabura slow jigs, the combo can also be used to fish dead baits as well.
Okuma Komodo 364 Low Profile Bait Cast Reel
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates offer excellent strength and rigidity
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, stainless steel gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with 11kg max drag
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 10BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum reliability
- Synchronized level wind optimized for braided line
- 7-position Velocity Control System under palm cover
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- On/Off bait clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 10 + 1 AIR
Line Retrieve: 31", 78cm
- lbs/yds: 12/250, 14/230, 20/150
- mm/m: 0.33/230, 0.35/210, 0.41/140
Weight: 10.6oz, 300g
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'3 100-150gm Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Graphite Trigger Style Reel Seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'3", 1.92m
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Recommended Jig Weight: 100 -150g
Recommended Line Weight: 8 - 12kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.