The Okuma Komodo 364 & Nano Matrix 6'6 6-8kg Combo is a great all round combo, suitable for soft baiting, slow jigging and general boat fishing. The Komodo has carbon drags and a generous capacity. The Nano Matrix is a light weight rod with a soft tip, alps guides and alps reel seat.
Okuma Komodo 364 Bait Caster Reel
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplates offer excellent strength and rigidity
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, stainless steel gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with 11kg max drag
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 10BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum reliability
- Synchronized level wind optimized for braided line
- 7-position Velocity Control System under palm cover
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- On/Off bait clicker for trolling, chunking or bait fishing
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Bearings: 10 + 1 AIR
Line Retrieve: 31", 78cm
- lbs/yds: 12/250, 14/230, 20/150
- mm/m: 0.33/230, 0.35/210, 0.41/140
Weight: 10.6oz, 300g
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'6" 6-8kg Overhead Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Trigger Style Graphite Reel seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- EVA Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'6", 1.98m
Guides: 9 + 1 Tip
Recommended Line Weight: 6-8kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.