The Okuma Metaloid 5 & Nano Matrix 7'0" 6-10kg Slow Jig Combo is a great combo for slow jigging and stray lining. The rod and reel is a great combination of technology and performance.
Okuma Metaloid 5 Reel
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left side plate construction
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminium frame and side plates
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminium spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminium handle arm
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- Durable Ergo grip handle knobs
- On/Off bait clicker
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Ball Bearings: 4BB
Line Retrieve: 42.1", 106.9cm
- mm/m: 0.32/570, 0.37/400, 0.42/320
- lbs/yds: 12/620, 15/430, 20/340
Max Drag at Strike: 7kg
Max Drag at Full: 11kg
Handle Side: Right
Okuma Nano Matrix 6-10kg Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Okuma Trigger grip Reel Seat with Stainless steel reinforcing hoods.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon. With Double foot reduction guides and micro guides to reduce weight and increase sensitivity.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt/Gimbal Cap
Line Class: 8-10kg
Length: 7'0", 2.13m
Construction: 1 Piece
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Line: Suitable for use with Braid or Mono
Fishing Style: Slow Jigging, Micro Jigging, Stray lining
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.