The Okuma Metaloid 5N & Nano Matrix 6'3" 100-150gm Slow Jig Combo is a diverse slow jig combo, capable of tackle big snapper and good sizes kingfish. This rod is dynamite with slow jigs such as Catch Beta Bugs and Kaburas. This Combo is ideally spooled with 20- 30lb braid.
Okuma Metaloid 5 Narrow Lever Drag Reel
- Rigid 1-pcs frame and left sideplate construction
- 6061-T6 Machined aluminium frame and sideplates
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminium spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- 4 BB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Ergo Grip handle knob with anodized aluminium handle arm
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Silent retrieve system for cranking smoothness
- Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- All models feature durable Ergo grip handle knobs
- On/Off bait clicker for all models
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Gear Ratio: 6.4:1
Ball Bearings: 4BB
Line Retrieve: 42.1"
- mm/m: 0.32/385, 0.37/275, 0.42/225
- lbs/yds: 12/420, 15/300, 20/250
Max Drag at Strike: 7kg
Max Drag At Full: 11kg
Handle Side: Right
Okuma Nano Matrix 6'3 100-150gm Slow Jig Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Alps Graphite Trigger Style Reel Seat.
- Alps Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- Hook loop above the fore grip
- Foam fore grip/reel seat
- Cork insert in the centre of the reel seat
- Shaped comfortable split EVA Foam rear grip
- Okuma Butt Cap
Construction: 1 Piece Rod
Length: 6'3", 1.92m
Guides: 10 + 1 Tip
Recommended Jig Weight: 100 -150g
Recommended Line Weight: 8 - 12kg
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.