The Okuma Tersos 10 is a great mid sized reel, ideal for straylining 30lb mono, spool it with braid and it is a capable jigging/livebaiting rel. The Okuma TESORO star drag reels feature alumilite frame construction provides more precise tolerances for precision gear alignment, maximum castability and ultimate durability, the mechanical stabilizing system let the reels stay in precise alignment, strong, stable and smooth.
- High Speed 6.2:1 gear ratio
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame, sideplate and spool
- 17-4 grade stainless steel helical cut gearing
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system with Cal’s drag grease
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating Process
- Swept aluminum star for increased ergonomics
- Anodized aluminum swept handle reduces wobble while cranking
- 4BB+1RB corrosion resistant bearings, spool bearing with TSI oil
- Ergo grip handle knob with anodized aluminum handle arm
- Dual anti-reverse (mechanical and roller bearing)
- XL Gearing: Drop down gear box
- Quick-Set ant-reverse bearing allows for zero back play in handle
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Self-lubricating gear system
Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
Bearings: 4 + 1 ARB
Line retrieve: 116
- mm/m: 0.35/390, 0.40/290, 0.45/225
Handle Side: Right Hand
Max Drag: 10
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.