The Okuma Trio Arena 60 & X Factor 14'0" Surf Rod make an excellent mid range combo. The reel allows improved casting through its shallow long spool while the X factor rod is a tested reliable E Glass rod.
Okuma Trio Arena 60 Surf Reel
- Crossover Construction aluminium body
- Lightweight graphite rotor with brush guards
- 2BB + 1RB Stainless steel bearing system
- Heavy duty, rigid aluminium handle arm
- Comfortable ergo grip handle knob design
- Long cast, two tone anodized aluminium spool
- Brass worm shaft oscillation system
- External bail trip design for maximum durability
** Okuma 5 Year Warranty **
Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
Line retrieve: 40", 101cm
- lbs/yds: 10/460, 14/340, 18/260
- mm/m: 0.30/420, 0.35/310, 0.40/240
Max Drag: 9kg
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma X Factor 14'0" 3 Piece Surf Rod
- Inlaid Guides suitable for nylon or braided lines
- EVA Foam Front Grip
- Split rear EVA Grip
- Wooden Beach Spike
- Graphite Reel seat with stainless reinforcing hoods
- 3 Piece Graphite twill/E Glass Blank
- Under bound and Over bound guides
Model: 14'0" / XF1403SFM
Line weight: 8-10kg
Cast weight: 3-5oz
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Colour: Black, Gold and Silver bindings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.