Looking for a performance surf combo, the Okuma Trio Rex Salt is a top tear reel paired with a light weight performance rod. By reducing the weight of the combo the caster is able to apply as much force as possible where it needs to be allowing longer casts. this is a perfect combo for maximising your cast distance.
Okuma Trio Rex Salt Long Cast Surf Reel
- 6 Stainless steel ball bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Quick set anti reverse roller bearing
- Longcast Aluminium Spool
- Precision worm shaft oscillation system
- CRC: corrosion resistant coating process
- LCS: Line Control System
- Hydroblock water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminium anodised bail arm
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalising system
- Heavy Duty Aluminium Handle
- EVA Handle Knob
Bearings: 6 + 1 AIR
Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
- lbs/yds: 10/460, 12/410, 15/290
- mm/m: 0.35/310, 0.40/240, 0.50/140
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma Nano Matrix 14'0 8-12kg 80-225g 3 Pc Surf Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Pac Bay Reel Seat with Stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- Alps Gold Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- 3 piece construction, making it easy to transport.
- Fuji DPS Reel Seat
- Cross wrapped EVA for grips
- Cross wrapped Rear grip
- Alloy Butt Cap
Construction: 3 Piece Rod
Line Class: 10 - 20kg
Recommended cast Range: 80 - 225g, 3 - 7oz
Guides: 7 + 1 Tip
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.