The Okuma Trio Rex Surf & Nano Matrix 14'0" 3 Piece Surf Rod make a great mid range combo, the reel features a light weight frame reinforced with billet aluminium and a long cast spool, while the rod is light weight, sensative and fitted witgh quality Alps Components.
Okuma Trio Rex Surf Long Cast Surf Reel
- 4 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-set Anti Reverse roller bearing
- Aluminium Longcast spool
- Precision worm shaft oscillation
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating Process
- LCS: Line control Spool
- Hydroblock water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium anodised bail arm wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalising system
- Aluminium Handle
Model: Trio-Rex Surf TXSU-60
Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
Bearings: 4BB + 1 RB
- lbs/yds: 10/460, 12/140, 15/290
- mm/m: 0.35/310, 0.40/240, 0.50/140
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma Nano Matrix 14'0 8-12kg 80-225g 3 Pc Surf Rod
- Ultra Light Carbon Nano Technology Blank
- Pac Bay Reel Seat with Stainless steel reinforcing hoods
- Alps Gold Zirconium inlaid guides with S-6 Marine Grade Stainless steel frames suitable for braid and nylon.
- 3 piece construction, making it easy to transport.
- Fuji DPS Reel Seat
- Cross wrapped EVA for grips
- Cross wrapped Rear grip
- Alloy Butt Cap
Construction: 3 Piece Rod
Line Class: 8-12kg
Recommended cast Range: 80 - 225g, 3 - 7oz
Guides: 7 + 1 Tip
Line: Suitable for braid and Nylon
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.