The Okuma Trio Rex Surf & X Factor 14'0" 3pc Surf Rod make a great beach casting set, ideal for pitching 3 to 5oz sinkers. The reel features a longcast spool and the rod packs down into 3 pieces making it easy to transport.
Okuma Trio Rex Surf Reel
- 4 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-set Anti Reverse roller bearing
- Aluminium Longcast spool
- Precision worm shaft oscillation
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating Process
- LCS: Line control Spool
- Hydroblock water tight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminium anodised bail arm wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalising system
- Aluminium Handle
Model: Trio-Rex Surf TXSU-60
Gear Ratio: 4.5:1
Bearings: 4BB + 1 RB
- lbs/yds: 10/460, 12/140, 15/290
- mm/m: 0.35/310, 0.40/240, 0.50/140
Handle Side: Interchangeable
Okuma X Factor 14'0" 8-10kg 3-5oz 3 Piece Surf Casting Rod
- Inlaid Guides large diameter surf guides
- Foam Fore and Aft Grip
- Wooden Bead Spike
- Graphite Reel seat with stainless reinforcing hoods
- 3 Piece Graphite twill/E Glass Blank
- Under bound and Over bound guides
Line Weight: 8 - 10kg
Recommended Cast Weight: 3 - 5oz
Construction: 3 Piece
Guides: 6 + 1 Tip
Colour: Black, Gold and Silver bindings.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fullon Fishing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.